In this post, I show you how to install and boot from an NVME drive on an older PC that doesn’t have an M.2 slot. Read this post to learn more. Continue reading
Search This Site
Subscribe to my Blog via EmailJoin 201 other subscribers.
- GetDevInfo 2.0.0 Released! 5 August, 2022
- WxFixBoot is being retired 19 April, 2022
- The iBook G4: a beautiful old PowerPC Mac from 2004 27 March, 2022
- My experience tri-booting a Late 2013 MacBook Pro 20 March, 2022
- DDRescue-GUI for legacy Macs released! And future plans 30 January, 2022