In this post, and the associated video, I demonstrate how to use toothpaste on a scratched optical disk to aid in recovering data. Continue reading
Search This Site
Subscribe to my Blog via EmailJoin 201 other subscribers.
- GetDevInfo 2.0.0 Released! 5 August, 2022
- WxFixBoot is being retired 19 April, 2022
- The iBook G4: a beautiful old PowerPC Mac from 2004 27 March, 2022
- My experience tri-booting a Late 2013 MacBook Pro 20 March, 2022
- DDRescue-GUI for legacy Macs released! And future plans 30 January, 2022