This website is affiliated with Parted Magic LLC (http://partedmagic.com), and contains affiliate links. If you purchase Parted Magic from links on this site, I make a commission on the sale.
Creative Commons work was used in the creation of this website. Here follows a list of the works used and credits:
- The “Ubuntu” Logo used in the downloads section of the website: ‘Ubuntu logo copyleft 1.svg’, by Macguy314 – Own work, is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.
- The HTML5 Logo at the bottom of each page was created by W3C, and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license.
Additionally, some works that have other licenses or no license were used in the creation of this website. Here is a list of all such works:
- The “OS X” Logo used in the downloads section of the website: ‘Light Apple Logo Free.png’ by EdibleKarma (User page appears to have been deleted) – Own work, Public Domain and is available under no license, except under countries where this is not possible, in which case the license is “I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.”
- The Linux Logo used in the downloads section of the website: Linux logo.jpg by Larry Ewing <[email protected]>, and is provided for anyone to use, for any purpose, as long as the copyright holder is properly attributed.
- The Windows Logo used in the downloads section of the website: Windows Logo variant.svg. This is a public domain logo.
- The Valid CSS! Logo at the bottom of each page was created by W3C, and is free for anyone to use, as long as the site they’re displaying it on has valid CSS.
- The logo used for the favicon (the tortoise) was created by Bhuna and is used with permission.
All other content on this website, except where otherwise noted, is Copyright (C) Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty. All rights reserved.