How to use these forums

Here you will find the forum rules and some instructions to help you get started using these forums.
hamishmb
Site Admin

How to use these forums

Post by hamishmb »

These forums are here so anyone can create an account and ask questions or file bugs easily for any of my programs. You can also create feature requests or just chat in the cafes. While most of these features are also supported by www.launchpad.net, the other place my projects are hosted, they are not as user-friendly for non-developers to use, so I thought it would be a good idea for me to have another way of communicating with people, and with some luck a community might even start up here at some point. :)

To use these forums, you need to register for an account, but this is very fast and easy to do, and then you can join in all of the discussions and get help. This is a better way of giving and receiving help because it's here for everyone to see - solutions to common problems can be shared. The only thing I ask is that you follow the forum rules, and for bug reports, it would be good if you check if the problem has been solved on www.launchpad.net before you report it here.

You can also use this forum with Tapatalk - search for "Hamishmb.com Support Forum".

Have a good time, and I hope this forum is helpful to you,
Hamish
hamishmb
Site Admin

Re: How to use these forums

Post by hamishmb »

Note:

Tapatalk support is now working again. There were problems because the plugin wasn't compatible with the new phpBB, but this forum is now back online and visible in the Tapatalk app. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hamish