DDRescue-GUI 1.3 Release Notes
This is, by far and away, the best version of DDRescue-GUI so far! It has even better error detection, fixes formatting issues on some systems (text appears in wrong place during recovery), works on Apple’s OS X(R) 10.6 or newer, and include many other fixes, such as a remaining time feature that works when the average speed is being measured in bps, a new device information dialog, and includes a fix with the terminal output option.
It also can now restart after a recovery, and can (on Linux) mount the finished image (even if it has partitions) for you!
DDRescue-GUI 1.3 Changes
- Option to mount a completed image (Linux only).
- Implement not allowing quiting the program during recovery.
- Implement restart when ddrescue doesn’t start.
- Full testing on Mac version.
- Complete Mac version.
- Implement graphical sudo for Mac (requires admin permissions).